Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

4 posters

GK

N
    Assault Company Captain

GK Empty GK

Post  N Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 am

-

Last edited by N on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

GK Empty Re: GK

Post  Chris Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 am

Really not looking forward to this codex... It stinks of fan boyism, Its changed alot of the GW Canon for the GK's... And WHAT is with the DreadKnight? Beautiful model, but WHY! SM's with a monstrous creature... Really? I wish not.

Still, Its official, so I'll have to lump it. But the PAGK's are Beautiful. Must buy a box of those toy soldiers....
    N
    Assault Company Captain

Post  N Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:16 am

-

Last edited by N on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

Post  Will Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Having payed GK for 4 years (and not winning a single game -.-) I am satisfied with the new stuff. SOMe of the fluff is F***ked up but I like the models. I don't know why but `I just think the Dread knight just fits... but that is just my opinion Razz
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 pm

i ont like them .... nothing fits the story line cus they only have one unit for the alien hunters and the witch hunters which are both inquisitors .. and u dont get grey knights for either of em .... and matt ward has rlly F**KED up this codex cus were the feck did a rad grenade come from ... no fluff says it ..... the new stuff is good but ... it dosent fit .... dreadknight is ugly .... but im probably guna use one as a mechanicus dread

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 am