Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

4 posters

Campaign ?

Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Campaign ? Empty Campaign ?

Post  Kai Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 pm

I was thinking we should start a campaign . With a series of different games eg apoc , planet strike , killteams .
    Here his my ideas on it :
    First game : kill teams
    Second game : planet strike 1500 pts
    Rest of the games : normal 1500 pts
    The as a finally : apoc game 2500 pts and no joint armies if they are on other sides eg chaos with IG , and u must use the army u used in the campaign .
    Those r my thoughts
    And I would like to incorporate some BFG if we all get into it
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

Campaign ? Empty Re: Campaign ?

Post  Will Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 pm

COunt me in... but the question is.. where would we play?
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

i dunno ... we could play in someones garage ? or we could like secretly play it in gw .... just not tell them ........ and if someone askes to join say its for experienced players only , with the exeption of j-l if he wantes to join
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

Post  Chris Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Sounds like this could be fun. I don't s'pose there is any chance you guys could make it to leamington for monday nights? They have a place which would work well for this, and it would give you a place to play until we are ready to set up our own place. It costs £10 per person, just to cover renting the room for the night.
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I can't make it to anywhere on a skool night ... But a slim chance for Friday
    Jezz
    Jezz
    Scout

Post  Jezz Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am

Chris wrote:Sounds like this could be fun. I don't s'pose there is any chance you guys could make it to leamington for monday nights? They have a place which would work well for this, and it would give you a place to play until we are ready to set up our own place. It costs £10 per person, just to cover renting the room for the night.

If there was any night but monday or wednesday I would definitly be up for this. However martial arts call and if we can get a room for any other day, preferably a weekend of some sort, it would work nicely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm