Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

3 posters

ISTVAAAN III

Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

ISTVAAAN III Empty ISTVAAAN III

Post  Kai Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:08 pm

AN INQUISISTOR CAMPAIGN ! .....

we have lost contact with ISTVAAAN III , we want you and your fello inquisistors / henchmen ( assansins and all other )to find out what happened . our last contact with them was a short message sent by govenor adviser SOREN saying this

" BZZZzzzzt ... everybody is gone .... its just me and what little bodyguards we have left ZZzzzzt..... we are being killed in the night ..... by a foe as silent as a void .... Pleee ZZZZZ se send help we desperatly nee .... no , No , NO ! stop please ill do anything just dont [ BANG ! BANG ! ] BBBBBZZZZZZZTTTTTT "

WE want you to find us answers

lord inquisistor haroln out

++0.117.469++

each person make a single character of any type ( not lord inquisitor or Space marine ) you may either do wisywig equiptment or common weapons and 1 exotic , legendary or rare item . ( bolt guns are not rare to rogue traders , tech preists , assasins and inquisistors ) ....

Campaign points

you gain points for stuff through out the games by :

wounding your first enemy ( in a each game )

not getting stunned once

making everyone round the board laugh

acts of bravery ( 1 point )

EXTREME BRAVERY ( 2 points )

saving a frendly characters from dying ( maybe draging to safety or giving him bionics )

first head shot / groin shot ( PER GAME )

TO BUY EQUIPTMENT WITH POINTS

common weapon = 1
    rare = 2
    exotic = 4
    legendary = 8

armour flak & mesh = 2
    carapace = 5
    power armour = 15 points

GM

who wants to be GM or should i ?

plz comment and vent ur thoughts .. i will change the campaign if it makes it fairer

space marines use or not

if use say they do not have any armour and can only have one common item
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

ISTVAAAN III Empty Re: ISTVAAAN III

Post  Chris Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:27 pm

It looks good, Is this supposed to be an online RPG, or just an idea to play at some point?
    In regards to SM, I say we can have one as teh big bad guy, (maybe a night lord?) Maybe even two if th campaign will be long...Armour and stuff should be ok for him to have, considering he is the end game boss and we will be tough by then...
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Nope no online , it is to be done in club and as regards to sm I meant as an enemy ( not boss ) or a players charcter
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Kai wrote:AN INQUISISTOR CAMPAIGN ! .....

we have lost contact with ISTVAAAN III , i want you and your fello inquisistors / henchmen ( assansins and all other )to accompany me and my body guard to find out what happened . our last contact with them was a short message sent by govenor adviser SOREN saying this

" BZZZzzzzt ... everybody is gone .... its just me and what little bodyguards we have left ZZzzzzt..... we are being killed in the night ..... by a foe as silent as a void .... Pleee ZZZZZ se send help we desperatly nee .... no , No , NO ! stop please ill do anything just dont [ BANG ! BANG ! ] BBBBBZZZZZZZTTTTTT "

WE want you to find us answers

lord inquisistor haroln out

++0.117.469++

each person make a single character of any type ( not lord inquisitor or Space marine ) you may either do wisywig equiptment or common weapons and 1 exotic , legendary or rare item . ( bolt guns are not rare to rogue traders , tech preists , assasins and inquisistors ) ....

Campaign points

you gain points for stuff through out the games by :

wounding your first enemy ( in a each game )

not getting stunned once

making everyone round the board laugh

acts of bravery ( 1 point )

EXTREME BRAVERY ( 2 points )

saving a frendly characters from dying ( maybe draging to safety or giving him bionics )

first head shot / groin shot ( PER GAME )

TO BUY EQUIPTMENT WITH POINTS

common weapon = 1
    rare = 2
    exotic = 4
    legendary = 8

armour flak & mesh = 2
    carapace = 5
    power armour = 15 points

GM

who wants to be GM or should i ?

plz comment and vent ur thoughts .. i will change the campaign if it makes it fairer

space marines use or not

if use say they do not have any armour and can only have one common item

PS I DECEDIED i will gm and have the lea character ... but dont worry he goes walk about half way though and u dont find him
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

Post  Will Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 pm

A GM who plays a major char is never a good GM. Trust me from past experience you should only play NPCs or chars that pop-in to say hello but not do much else. That and if you do I will have to kill off this char very quickly to stop the annoyance Razz
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:35 pm

No . I mean he accompanies u to the planet leads u too the base then finds his own "way in " then regroups with u at the end

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am