Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

2 posters

My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos

Poll

What chapter should he belong to ?

[ 4 ]
    My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_left33%My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_left17%My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_left8%My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_left8%My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_left17%My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 12
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Empty My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos

Post  Kai Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Ive just made an objective ... It is a marine Impaled on peices of metal and I need a chapter for him to belong to .... Plz u the poll but if u are too simple to work it out the just put it in a comment
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Empty Re: My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos

Post  Will Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:28 pm

ALL ULTRA SMUSFS MUST DIE!!!!!
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos Empty Re: My space marine ... Who was tortured and defiled by chaos

Post  Kai Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Will wrote:ALL ULTRA SMUSFS MUST DIE!!!!!

I agree but the winning ( actually losing ) chapter is the one with the most votes
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Looks like he is a smurf ... So he shall be painted and defiled .... The chaos tortured him ( they bought micheal Jackson back as a demon prince and let him loose on a dead body )
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:25 am

My tortured marine is now a salamander ... I hate salamanders more than smerfs Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:11 pm