Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

4 posters

i was thinking of doing a diorama

Poll

what army should the enemy belong to

[ 1 ]
    i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_left25%i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_left0%i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_left0%i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_left25%i was thinking of doing a diorama  Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

i was thinking of doing a diorama  Empty i was thinking of doing a diorama

Post  Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

i was thinking of doing a diorama ... it is probably going to be an over-sized objective later on and i dont know what army the enemy is going to belong to ....
    PLEASE ! vote .. but u may comment if u want Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

i was thinking of doing a diorama  Empty Re: i was thinking of doing a diorama

Post  Will Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 am

Ultra Smurf!!!!!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

Post  Chris Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 am

It simply must be Canadians ( I mean cadians) getting slaughtered. Nothing looks cooler than a khorne berserker hacking down canadians. What a Face
    Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

Post  Kai Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 am

Ha that would be cool
    Tom
    Tom

Post  Tom Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Orkzes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:52 am