Stratford Spartans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stratford Spartans

A place to organise games or just chat GW.... This is an unofficial Society that has been set up by gamers and has not been endoursed by Games Workshop themselves!

3 posters

A new Era Rising

Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

A new Era Rising Empty A new Era Rising

Post  Chris Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Some say he whispers in the night. Others that he shouts in the day. Whether its light or dark everyone who is everyone on Tarsis knows of Mcnain. Some say he was a henchman for an inquisitor, others say he was raised as a pirate travelling the void. Although his past is irrelevant, All you need to know is that he has made port again. He needs crew to man his ship (his last lot seemed to have returned (very) Immobile and out of action) The pay is good, depending on the bounty and most of your needs are met. So the only question is, Will you accept his offer?

So this is the Rope playing Dark Heresy esque game. Who will sign up to the crew of the mysterious pilot Mcnain? Please leave a detailed description of your character along with preferred outfit and we will add you to the selection process.

Name:
    Reason for applying:
    Faith:
    Outfit:
    Extras:

Fill in the form and post it up, I will GM this game, it will simply be a 40k RP game. Rules are...
    -Common sense could a human really be wielding a boltgun and chainsword? Really?
    - No God Modding (No playing up your character to do incredible things. If you do something out of line with the character provided, Retribution will be quick (i.e. handed over to the Inquisition under suspicion of Heresy)(what? Money is Money after all... And they are paying well for Servitor bodies at the moment!)
    - Common Sense.... Getting the Picture?
    - I will be watching. I may even have a character NPC just to deal out the hurt when needed.

As GM I will be in control of fights and loot situations. When a fight arise, write up the fight, but not the kill. Depending on whether it is appropriate I will award the kill and announce the loot.

Enjoy!

Kai
    Kai
    Marshall

A new Era Rising Empty Re: A new Era Rising

Post  Kai Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 pm

shouldnt we do it on a joint fb chat ? ... ( be quicker , simpler and we can all speak with out waiting for the comments to load
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

Post  Chris Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:20 pm

We could, But that would mean sorting out a night when we are all free. Can be an issue with me as I can never know what I'm doing until it gets to the time (Possible promotion and stuff)... We can run it like this for now, But will look at doing it on Chat later...

In Other news... Here is the first recruit.

Name: Cormac Newman
    Planet of Birth: Geosen IV
    Reason for applying: Travel - Other
    Faith: Speculative
    Outfit: Bolt Action solid round Rifle, Snub Pistol, Arbites body armour, Combat knife. 20 metal rounds for rifle, 10 rubber rounds for rifle, 5 mags for pistol.
    Extras: Tatty Picture of family, worn one sided coin on string around neck.
    Bio:
    Cormac is an ex Arbite (police force) No one knows why he left the force only that he left soon after a case which involved his family. What ever happened, he was never the same. An average height man, he is relatively well built, suggests of regular fitness and toughness training. Stature could be compared to that of the average Guardsman. His keen eye with his rifle can prove invaluable in many situations while his cold sentimentality combines well with his knife work, Over all, you want Cormac on your side when the scrots hit the fan...
    Will
    Will
    Chapter Master

Post  Will Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:43 pm

DOnät start this for a bit... in about a week you'll see why
    Chris
    Chris
    Chaplain Master

Post  Chris Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 pm

To be honest, I think it would be best here, that way its central at least. If it works well here we can consider moving it over, but for me, its just another site I need to remember. Where as if its here, we can at least check as we check the forum...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 am